Hair Food!

Thursday, December 13, 2012

For the longest I have been trying to find a deep conditioner that my hair loves so when I have a free day to take time to tend to my hair I anticipate this DIY fun! I found this recipe on Beauty By Lee's website and it is by far my favorite deep conditioner I have ever used. 


I am not a huge fan of measuring but just in case you need something to go off of this is how much of everything you will need. 

1 Whole Banana
1/2 Avocado
2 Tablespoons of Mayonnaise 
2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 teaspoons Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
2 Tablespoons Raw Honey


make sure to blend thoroughly using a blender or hand mixer. The first time I used avocados I was too excited and didn't blend it enough, after that I vowed to never use avocados in my hair again, lol. 


I apply on washed hair and during the application my hair already felt extremely soft. I wash it out thoroughly using a conditioner and let me tell you guys, it left my hair feeling like butter, my coworker also noticed the shine it left on my strands. 


-Bananas help with shine, dandruff, and manageability
-Avocados help with moisture & shine
-Mayonnaise includes eggs which are packed with protein!
-Extra Virgin Olive Oil help with moisture and dandruff control
-Extra Virgin Coconut Oil gives hair shine and nourishes damaged hair
-Raw Honey leaves a nice glossy shine and smooth finish

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!