What Do You Mean Cut My Hair!?

Tuesday, December 4, 2012


We're just going to ignore the fact that i straightened my hair, blah blah blah. I was very curious at the time to see my hair straightened and although I do regret it because of the heat damage it left I can say I'm glad it showed me my ends. I didn't know if my ends just would not get straight because I have natural hair or if my ends were just a hot mess, enough was enough. 

For almost two years I was so afraid of getting my hair cut because I was so attached to the length of my hair but when I saw my hair looking like this I couldn't take it any longer. 





*snip snip*


Immediately I was so sad with the length of my hair (this is blown out!)
but after four months and wearing box braids my hair grew SO MUCH.


the moral of the story is do not be afraid to trim/cut your hair because it actually IS good for your hair. Split ends do rise ya know! Let's practice healthy hair maintenance guys!


*sidenote: I have NOTHING against straightening natural hair, I just find it boring for me. Your hair is yours and you do as you please!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!