Tuesday, July 16, 2013


Once again my hair is straight! To be quite honest I enjoy my straightened hair more than I do in its natural state. The reason being is because it is less time consuming. Because my strands are very fine it does get oily/greasy very fast which is such a pain in the butt. I have allowed my straight hair to last a couple weeks. Oh the joy of going to bed and waking up without having to do much!


I made about 6-7 plaits in my hair to achieve this wavy look. It made me feel some kind of way because it was like a bootleg and flatter version of my typical braid out.


And once again here we have the life saver. The "put your scarf on at night and do absolutely nothing in the morning" style. Two braids going back and pinned into a little side bun. A cute and effortless summer style. 

Ciao!

xoxo, Cae

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!