Traveling Checklist!

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

 the struggle is always real when I'm packing. I usually make a checklist in my notebook but I think this virtual one is a bit more fun. Plus, I spent too much time trying to figure out how to make this dang chart!




Hi, I'm Caela and I overpack. My friend told me to challenge myself and pack lightly for this trip... yea right. I usually only take week long trips home to Texas, this time around I'm adding two more. A girl needs options.


If you're wondering where my shoes are, they're in my duffle bag ridiculously stuffed. It's way too embarrassing to show. Luckily I'm staying with family so if I forget anything they most likely have it. Holla!

---

If you guys are traveling this holiday season be safe and I hope you can use that checklist I created as a good reference. Felices Fiestas!


xo, Cae

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!