10 For '15

Tuesday, January 6, 2015

I've never been one to truly challenge myself at the beginning of the year. This year I think that I will change that and see what making an annual to-do list can do for me. When a task arises I find it crucial to stay organized and put everything in my planner, but as soon as I reach about week 3 of that task... where is my planner again?! 

I want to be more successful with the things I put my mind to. Whether or not I succeed, I want to be able to say I executed what I planned to do. 2014 was not my absolute favorite year, but I usually see my glass as half full. 





  1.  Use my planner every day. I will have to set an alarm to make sure that I take time out every night to do so.
  2. Start my pescetarian diet on February 1. I would have started in January, but I'm home for vacation and temptations get the best of me. Transitioning to vegetarianism is the ultimate goal before I leave California. 
  3. Visit Tahoe and Los Angeles. Although I do not know exactly what is to come, I plan on making this my last year living in California. I have yet to visit either location for leisure and before I leave, I plan to do so! 
  4. Start and FINISH 10 books. I am the queen for starting 3 books at once and finishing my favorite. 
  5. Write in my journal every night. It's important to me to free my thoughts and see personal growth on paper. I can remember an accomplishment I made or a horrible date I went on. Goodness, that happened one too many times in 2014. 
  6. Call my friends more. Texting is so impersonal and sadly I love to do it. Really, my friends have a lot going on and I just figure that it's easier to catch up via text. Grasping how someone really feels via written words is hard to do.
  7. Be more financially responsible. Not every sale is meant for you, Caela. 
  8. Pray more. I cannot be the only one who forgets to pray when times are not tough. 
  9. Take more photos. I have this nice camera and I never get out to take pictures with it. I think it is just as important to have a photo diary so I can share my memories with others. 
  10. Have a monthly 'Treat Yo Self' day. I think if I balance that out to once a month on an accomplishment, it will make me feel better about why I did it. Also, if no one else is doing it for me..... hmph!
Productivity is the word of the year and I never want to have a lazy day unless it is deserved. Im excited for what is to come. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!