Another Hello!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Heyyyyy guys! So, I had a blog before and I usually posted about my hair but I felt it was unnecessary for me to have the blog since there are so many other natural hair blogs and YouTube pages. I am usually asked from my friends or random women how I became natural, what I did to style during the transition stage, and how did I "big chop" I thought it'd be important for me to show them my own journey. The conversation usually started with me trying to explain how I did so and lead to me referring them to YouTube pages and blogs.

I do regret deleting the first blog altogether but I will keep this one for my own pleasure as well as yours. If you want to see how after nearly 3 years of transitioning, trimming, and actual cutting my hair went from this..


 to this..


continue reading and follow the blog by email and/or through the site.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!