SMS 2.0

Tuesday, October 14, 2014



Oh, you liked the music?! I could share music with y'all all damn day.


Down -Emily King
There is a song by Emily King called U & I that I used to play out. It is such an amazing song and when I heard Down play on my Dwele Spotify radio station I got so excited! She has a new look and still such an amazing voice.


Valentine -Jessie Ware feat. Sampha
Just listen to the beat. OMG. This two minute delight is so perfect. I featured Sampha in my previous SMS post, can you tell that I love him?

Subject -Dwele
Dwele always swoons me with his lyrics and soothing voice. Most of his music makes me fantasize about being in a huge loft in New York City with a brick accented wall with his music so loud that it drowns out the city's commotion. I'm being weird, I know.

Snow -Chrisette Michele
I have been admiring Chrisette Michele since 2009 when I first heard her music. I was utterly obsessed with both I Am and Epiphany and could not stop talking about her on twitter. It took me a while to listen to her latest album, Better, but it is really such amazing work! Take my word for it.

Every Other Freckle (Big K.R.I.T. remix) -Big K.R.I.T.
Big K.R.I.T. is one of my favorite rappers. He works hard and I've supported his music since I first heard him in 2010. He makes his own beats and might I add are so damn perfect. He's bae.


side note: I get to see Dwele, Chrisette, and Krizzle in October and November, so it was only right that I feature them! Enjoy!

cae.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!