TWA Trial & Error

Friday, October 3, 2014




Since I've had short hair I have referenced maybe two YouTube videos on how I should style it. I've learned that it's all about what works for your hair and how you want it to frame your face. 

So far I love how my short hair brightens up my face, in a way. It showcases my dimples a lot more and the structure of my face. I have been using Jamaican Black Castor Oil religiously because I forgot how much my hair LOVES it!! I moiturize with whatever hair butter and/or lotion I want to use then I put the castor oil all over. I especially love it on my edges because it aids with laying then DOWN! 


I tried to soft bristle brush method on my hair to define my curls and my hair hated it! Either my hair is too frizzy or too long to maneuver that technique. 

I ended up doing a coil out on the sides and back of my hair. It allows for a more defined and natural look. Pulling at the roots to add more volume and voila, easy as that! How you want to style the front is pretty much a personal preference. 


 Watch my VIDEO |here| to see how I maneuvered this hairstyle. 

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!