BxW Fixation

Sunday, October 12, 2014


What's more classic than black and white? It is what my eyes fixate toward when clothes shopping and I mean, c'mon, it goes with everything! Although we are going through a very miserable Indian summer here in Northern California, the fall season is upon us and I'll enjoy the brisk mornings until the noonday heat flares up. 

 

Since I've cut my hair short I decided it would be a great idea to play around with hats. I for one, have never been a hat kind of gal but, hey, whatevs! I paired this black and white striped blouse with a pair of olive green pants from H&M. I'm that person that gravitates towards dark colors year round because, well, I love the way dark colors look on me.  I am truly an Autumn baby. COME THRU FALL! I would definitely wear this outfit to a brunch or any holiday party because of how loose the top is. Eat your effing heart out!!


     -photos by: Chantal Page

top: H&M | pants: H&M | shoes: Marshalls | purse: Forever 21 | hat: Target | earrings: Aldo



*my style is my own. i love to grab, mix, match, and go. create what fits you and define your own personal style.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!