The Blueprint

Tuesday, October 21, 2014


When I get dressed I love to turn things up a notch in the simplest way possible. Denim on denim on denim is the perfect way for me to display that.  




Usually this style is embellished with a bold statement necklace but I think that the thrice layered denim and bold dark lip is audacious enough. 





I've created a blueprint for one to add or remove details. If I want to add a statement necklace I would replace the denim jacket for a leather one. If I want to go for a more casual look I would ditch the wedges for my gray Keds. These wedged booties are so comfy and add a sleek edge look to my outfit. 



-photos by: Chantal Page

Top: thrifted chambray | Jacket: thrifted Ralph Lauren | Bottoms: PacSun | Shoes: Aldo (no longer available but similar style here) | Bracelet: Aldo necklace wrapped around | Earrings: H&M | Lip: MAC Nightmoth & NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in Transylvania

*my style is my own. i love to grab, mix, match, and go. create what fits you and define your own personal style.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!